Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Genesis 9-10... The Rainbow



Hi Friends, sorry for the delay. However, God's been doing wonderful things in my life. Although I've not been able to share His word with you all, I've been able to witness to new people in my life... as well as have been embrassed with new ideals HOW WONDERFUL!...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After Noah was blessed, God made a commitment to every living thing from that day forward. Have you ever looked up a Rainbow and thought "how pretty"... or "I wonder why"... well over the years I'm sure someone along the way has put a scientific spin on it. Let us vow to remember that the rainbow that is 'so pretty' is GOD'S REMEMBRANCE! So that we the people can look up and remember the commitment of LIFE; spiritual life on Earth!

It's important to remember that this is where our lineage begins; with Noah, his wife, and 3 sons. You'll see in the image attached how far and wide 'from Mesha toward Sephar' that the lines of descent were spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment